Thread: can't wait any longer

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default can't wait any longer

What a fantastic way to star a wonderful journey. This site has been such an awesome stepping stone into the world of falconry. Inspired by every thing I have and will learn here, I have spent the last 4 months with you all and can't say thank you enough.

I am Lance McBride from Dubois, Wyoming. Born and raised in the most beautiful country anyone can imagine. I can leave my house and in ten minute, can be in places that will make you cry with joy. This is truly gods country, surrounded by BLM, National Forest, and wilderness. The amount of public land minutes from my back gate is unbelievable.

I have been involved with construction my entire life. I own my own business and home. I have a super black lab "Gauge" that is trained on fur, fins and feathers as a student of Pat Perelli and the seven "P's". Along with my wild captured, 5 year old appy, I know all that is missing is a red tail hawk.

I hunt with bows, black powder, and modern firearms. I fish with any thing from a willow to a sage fly rod. I got up one morning when I was a child put a smile on and still have it to this day.

I have been in Barrow Alaska the last 4 months working on a remodel for my brother and his family of nine. I am so home sick you can't imagine!

I am hoping to have every thing I need together in time for the 2010 Sep - Dec trapping season in Wyoming.

Again, thank you all for your knowledge, stories and photo's!

Lance McBride
    Dubois, Wyoming
    Last edited by KidK; 01-24-2010 at 09:06 AM.
    If I only had a hawk..

Lance

Dubois, Wyoming

Thread Information