Quote Originally Posted by GONEHAWKN View Post
who, if i may, is your sponsor? with your proximity to Virginia, you may want to consider meeting up with some of those guys/gals at some point in the future.....
Robert Fraser up in Baltimore. He's a bit far from me (I'm south of the DC beltway) but we have a good enough friendship that I shouldn't drive him away with all my questions.

Quote Originally Posted by everetkhorton View Post
What game to you have close to hunt? How is the snow! Still getting it?
Not exactly sure about small game but I'm sure there's a little bit of everything around here. Lots of open farmland within 20 minutes drive

20-40" depending on where your standing around my place due to snowdrifts. It was really quite bad this past week but we're recovering. I dont think we could handle much more.

Quote Originally Posted by Chesapeakehawk View Post
Wow I love dart frogs! I was going to buy my first at the White Plains herp show this spring. Do you breed them as well?
I breed any of them that are willing. Recently I've whittled down my workload to focus mainly on Endangered species and more hylids than dendros at the moment. I do have a few odds and ends hopping around that are available though.