Thread: New member in NC

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default welcome

Welcome Alex. And thanks for your service in the USMC.

There is a NC state falconry club which has a good website you can check out: http://www.ncfalconersguild.org/

If you want more info you can contact one of the officers by email and they can put you in touch with local falconers.
    Daren

What part of NC are you in? You might be able to hook up with some local guys/girls to go out for a couple of hunts before the end of the season.
    "...with a firm reliance on the protection of Divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor." - Declaration of Independence

I am living in Sneads Ferry, right outside of Camp Lejeune. Originally Im from Lowell, MI, which is near Grand Rapids. Ive really been enjoying reading through the forums on this site, and Id love to do some hunting with someone and see what this is all about. Lol Id love to trick the wife into coming out too, shes pretty clueless about falconry, she thinks I pulled it out of thin air one night. Im gonna need her on board before I start knocking out walls to build mews.
    Alex from Jacksonville NC

Thread Information