Thought I'd drop a line to say hi, I'm from Enid, Oklahoma. I'm really interested in the sport, but I would like to take the time to learn more about it before I commit to getting a bird. I have trained and hunted coon & squirrel dogs for over 20 yrs. I recently sold all my dogs and have took the time to look at other hunting sports and have always thought this would be neat to do. I have located a gentleman in my home town that could sponsor me, So I will be talking with him very soon, and asking him if I can tag along. I think I will have enough time to spend with a bird, I work from 4:30 a.m. and usually off work by 1:30 p.m. so this would give me every afternoon to train and fly it.. I also have around 5-miles of hunting land I hunt. which includes creek bottoms and prairie, with abundance of wildlife, Pheasent, Quail, squirrel, rabbit, Etc. If there're other Falconers in my area please feel free to give me call, I would like to go a few times to really get an idea on what I'm getting into. Like I said I have ALOT of hunting land...

Thanks
Shelby
580-278-1293