Ryan, Mario, thanks for your offers, but I won't allow others to reference me that do not know me, and I wouldn't expect it from others. It affords too much opportunity to smear the name of the person doing the referencing. If any Tom, Dick, or Harry that doesn't even know the person they are providing refernces for, it defeats the purpose. Why even have references? I mean, they must not ever be checked.... Rich got in! Now that is truly a travesty!

Fred, the language is somewhat ambiguous. I am college educated, even the valedictorian of my class, so I consider myself an educated individual. When I read "two persons who know you in your local falconry or conservation club community," it made me believe two people who are in your local falconry or conservation club community who know you, not people who aren't in falconry/conservation club community who know you are involved in falconry.

Anyhow, that's the reasoning for my misunderstanding, and I would say the likely culprit for confusion of others.