Thread: Hey

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Hey

Hey everyone, i was kindly directed here to post, what i will assume, a short bio of myself, so here goes nothing. My name is Eddie, I am 20 years old currently attending Niagara College Culinary Institute, training to be a chef. I was at Fleming for Fish and Wildlife Technology but did a small career adjustment and loving life now. Falconry has always fascinated me but i never got serious about it until now. This forum has provided me with lots of answers to questions i had previous, Thanks everyone. What else... I used to keep a huge reptile "colection" and a few breeding projects. I'm down to 3 geckos and a snake now. Owls would be my favourite bird of prey... I enjoy hunting turkey, waterfowl, rabbits and upland birds. hope that covers everything. oh and i have a beagle named joey. ok now that's everything i think.
    Eddie Zahra

Joby Guest

Welcome!!

Hi Eddie,

thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself. It is always great to read who the members. There are many who keep herps on here. We do have a snake forum on here as well. Have a look at it and if you have any pics of your past collection please post them

I hope you enjoy NAFEX and please don't hesitate to ask questions.

Good luck in school and keep us posted on your falconry adventure. It is a lot of work but worth every minute of it

again Welcome
    Chris Lynn
    -Owner and Admin of NAFEX.net.

Welcome Eddie, Raptor do not taste like chicken I am told.
    Have fun!
    EVERET K. HORTON, MICHIGAN
    Game is the name of the Game

So, you're already prepped with hunting experience and a beagle? What took you so long to get here? LOL!!
    Michelle M., Fort Thomas, AZ.

Thread Information