Thread: Something really cool, for free?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

My poster was in the mail when I got back from camping this week. Thanks you very much for the courtesy. Beautiful print. I have used Marshall equipment for years and have been very happy with the results. Thanks again.
    Andy Wahl
    Chico, CA

got mine too....thanks. i have found myself in this very situation a few times. so i know the feeling well.....
    Bill
    I have been known to approach the east...

Quote Originally Posted by awahl View Post
    My poster was in the mail when I got back from camping this week. Thanks you very much for the courtesy. Beautiful print. I have used Marshall equipment for years and have been very happy with the results. Thanks again.
    Well, good to hear.

You know it was with our long-term customers like you in mind that we thought to make this available. Obviously, it's a blatant advert, but since the artwork turned out so fun, and emotive, we thought customers might want to actually have them, hang them up in the mews or den somewhere.

Anyway, thanks again, and keep a sharp eye out for some cool new advancements in telemetry coming later this year.
    RB

As a long-time fan of adverts from the "golden age" (Lynn Bogue Hunt, Philip R. Goodwin, etc.), I'm pleased to see you succeed in capturing the feel of those classic illustrations in a contemporary setting. Thanks for a welcome addition to falconry art.

As for what's going through a bird's head watching his/her falconer approaching, the look I got most recently was less relief and more "What took you so long? I have been out here in the rain all night!" Relief? That's what you would have seen written all over my face.
    Ron Clarke 2944 Captain Cook Estates Circle Anchorage, AK 99517
    (907) 723-6840 ronclarke56@gmail.com

Thread Information