Thread: Ballots are Sent

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Arrow Ballots are Sent

Dear Association Members,

• A quick note to let you know to watch for your NAFA ballot. These were mailed on July 15. If you haven't yet gotten yours yet it will arrive very soon.

• All North American voting members may vote for director-at-large AND vote on the proposal to increase membership dues. So I am looking for all members to return their ballots! In addition several directorates are electing directors so those living in those regions will be entitled to cast a vote for director also.

• Every vote counts so do take a few moments (away from posting here on nafex.net ) and vote. In our relatively small Association YOUR voice makes a difference. We have well qualified excellent candidates worthy of your consideration. They have stepped up to help out so do your part and cast your vote!
    All the best,
    Donna in Nebraska, USA
    Be kinder than is necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

Thanks Donna got mine yesterday...
    "you believe you understand what I said, do realize what you heard is not what I meant"
    Barry

Exclamation Candidate Withdrawal?

Donna, Just a quick question of concern here. I saw Eric's post on the NAFA forum. The post I am referring to is from July 19. Has he officially withdrawn from the race? If so, are the members going to be notified? I know all of this has happened since you mailed ballots.
    http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/videogame/mario.gif Mario Nickerson
    www.Dirthawking.com
    I'm ashamed of what I did for a Klondike bar...

That's a good question, Mario. And, I didn't know that. Thanks for passing this information on. I guess I should read the NAFA forum more often :-)

Bill Boni
    Norman, OK

The post sounded like he dropped out to me. I would not want someone unfamiliar with the new regs and with no desire to be a director.
    Krys Langevin
    There's nothing like a trail of blood to find your way back home.

OMG! I need to pay closer attention to the date of the posts. Geez! Sorry folks.

Bill Boni
    Norman, OK

Quote Originally Posted by MrBill View Post
    OMG! I need to pay closer attention to the date of the posts. Geez! Sorry folks.

Bill Boni
    Norman, OK
    What you talking about Bill? I posted this yesterday!
    http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/videogame/mario.gif Mario Nickerson
    www.Dirthawking.com
    I'm ashamed of what I did for a Klondike bar...

Quote Originally Posted by dirthawking View Post
    Donna, Just a quick question of concern here. I saw Eric's post on the NAFA forum. The post I am referring to is from July 19. Has he officially withdrawn from the race? If so, are the members going to be notified? I know all of this has happened since you mailed ballots.

I haven't heard from Eric since he sent me his bio for the election pamphlet. As far as I know everything is moving forward.
    Donna in Nebraska, USA
    Be kinder than is necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

Thread Information