Hello all, new member here. I've been involved in nature/hunting/fishing for years, but a passion that I have had since before I can remember was birds of prey. Ever since I seen my first kestrel bomb a sparrow in my yard when I was young, I have been hooked. Several times over the years I have looked into Falconry, but have never taken the initiative or time to do anything about it. The past couple weeks, I have been looking it up again and finally sent an email to the state falconry association with my contact info and an introduction to who I am. I received a phone call within a couple hours from the president of the association with an invitation to the state association meeting and to come see his facilities and birds. He also pointed me here as a source of information and resources. I look forward to heading out as much as I can and learning as much as I can with hopes of someday spending as much time as I can with birds of my own.

I can tell already that this site is a wealth of information and I will be contributing to the upkeep very shortly.

If anyone is from the Southeast Ohio area, or any area at all, I'd love to check out as much stuff as I can to know what I have to look forward to!