Quote Originally Posted by Dakota View Post
Juan my family is out looking while I am at work, today. I need pemission to get on some of this land, should not be a problem but have to find the landowners.
Bill, the last bird I lost was a passage Merlin, in 1978 at least I flew him for a season. It's a part of falconry that really sucks!
Hi Forest we've all been through something similar and, as you,hait it all the way.
lif you family is doing the job , to put baits along the main point and in quite visible place could maybe help the idea is that you his usual food well in evidence in several places and you just pass in front by car every 10 or 15 min (too short of a time for a hawk to eat it and fly away , so in 15 min you can really control some miles around.
just keep us inform , by the way I will probably not be able to connect myself to internet this w.e so I hope that by monday good news will be there for all of us to cheer it up
all the best mate ,
PD important point , keep asking people to give a call to every one they know around , the probability that the tiercel went to a farm are probably very great indeed particularly in a place like yours .