Good day to all! I've been singed up to this forum for over a year now, just never posted anything. And now that I'm online a little more, I figures now would be a good time to start peeking in a little more often, and see whats going on.

A bit about me. I am currently an apprentice, rapidly approaching my 2 year mark. I have had two birds, my first is was a RT, there was some debate as to the sex of the bird, but ultimately 'female' that was put on the 3-186A. I released her at the end of the season because I was unable to find suitable game for her, only to have an abundance of game the next season.. Next I trapped a female Kestrel, and loved her from the moment I picked her up off the trap. I ended up loosing her.
Now I'm waiting for this season Prairie Falcons to emerge, as my current plan is to trap Prairie for this season.
I'm looking forward to a new season, with a new bird, and more lessons to learn. just need a good bird dog now...
Thats about all I can think of for the moment. Feel free to say hello, and ask a question if you like.
See you in the threads. Good Hunting!