Quote Originally Posted by tony123abc View Post
I hope so too.
Hi Tony,
Probably not more than me

Quote Originally Posted by FredFogg View Post
to NAFEX Mike! It is always good to get more experienced falconers on here. We love to see pictures and please tell us what you have flown and are currently flying. There are some great folks on here, I think you will enjoy it.
Hi Fred,
I haven't had a bird in about five years, so I'm waiting on the G&F to get my mews inspected to get my permits. So no pictures now. I've flown Cooper's, Redtails, a PeregrineXPrairie, a couple of Gosses, and a bunch of Harris's. Am planning on a couple of Harris's this fall, and maybe a Peregrine permit next spring?(Luck of the Draw)

Quote Originally Posted by dirthawker2004 View Post
Mike welcome hows is the quail doing down there this yr. I was down your way some yrs ago and it was a bit dry and tough. I am in payson. the AFA is having a club meet this weekend if you would like to come on out.
Hi Jason,
They were doing good, but we've had a few real gully washers in the last few weeks. I'm hoping they're in good shape to help train a couple of HH quail hawks. I probably won't be able to make it this time, but maybe the next one.

Quote Originally Posted by borderhawk View Post
Hi there Mike! I'm just around the corner so to speak in Fort Thomas, just west of Safford. How long have you been in Morenci? Are you there working at the mine?
Hi Michelle,
I've been up here for about 6 years, and Safford before that. I actually know where Ft. Thomas is Yes, I am working at the mine. I also have two sons that live up here and I think they are both going to renew their falconry permits this year.

Thank you all for the welcome,