Thread: CoolerQ

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default CoolerQ

I will try to delete all of his posts. Isaak, please leave this group. Others, please do NOT respond to him at all.

Thanks,
    Wes (moderator)

Jimmy Guest

That's what I thought.......

Sorry,

I just replied before I saw this post.

Why is has he been asked to leave?
    Darrell Farris

Yes, he was asked to leave repeatedly and then kicked off. His replies are meant to stir trouble.
    Thanks,
    Wes

Jimmy Guest

He's a friggin idiot from the past that only wants to stir up stuff .......
    We booted him once before, but apparantly he's returned under a new name.

thanks
    Darrell Farris

I KNEW IT!!!! Thanks Wes - you're awesome even doped up on pain killers. For some reason I just had a feeling.
    Kim Mauldin

"Believe"
    Marian & Bob Bailey

You are welcome Kim. Hey, I heard you "girled" [smilie=smileys13.gif] out of coming up and meeting me when Adam came [smilie=eusa_naughty.gif] If that is the quality of friends you have, I can tell you are OK. I really enjoyed meeting him and can't wait to hear how Mattie turns out for him.
    Thanks,
    Wes

Yup - I girled out of it - but it was my idea him taking his butt down there to get it - when I thought of that I thought it was only 6 hrs each way - not 10 - I girled out when I realized that!!!! I wanted to hunt while I was there. He said well Wes wouldn't be able to go and I said who cares - I don't need Wes to hunt - I just want to meet him and catch a few birds on the way. No time for that so I'll stay here and hunt.[smilie=smileys13.gif]

I wanted to stay Sat and come back Sun and Adam couldn't do it. I really did want to come up and meet ya. Some other time I hope. Adam will do fine with Mattie. He really likes her. Just gotta move slow around her. He's impressed with how intelligent she is. I said welcome to falcons - Don't flame me anyone - to me they do have this different mindset about them.

There are 2 colors of feathers on her back. I'm guessing the light brown is juvy and the dark feathers are adult - am I right??

Hope you're getting better and keep trying to keep that jerk off here. I saw trouble coming - again.
    Kim Mauldin

"Believe"
    Marian & Bob Bailey

You didn't get ban powers the first time? [smilie=eusa_think.gif] [smilie=eusa_doh.gif]

nope. Chris said he couldn't figure it out, but would work on it.
    Thanks,
    Wes

If a mod can't do it he should just make you an admin. sending you a PM too

He is banned. I am working on his Ip now. I hope I can keep him gone we will see. It is not hard to change your Ip these days though.

Wes's powers on here.

Even when I make Wes an admin he cant ban a person. THe PHP software wont allow me to let him have that power [smilie=eusa_doh.gif] .. So sorry for the troubles with this guy. I guess some just dont have anything else better to do. I hope he really enjoys doing this. I may need to send him some of my meds [smilie=dontknow.gif]
    ~Chris L.

"Do just once, what others say you can't do and you will never pay attention to their limitations again... "

Thanks Chris. We sure miss ya around here. Hope everything is OK for ya. This weirdo loves being a trouble maker. And Wes is doing a fine job.

Happy Hawking and Happy Holidays
    Kim Mauldin

"Believe"
    Marian & Bob Bailey

Quote Originally Posted by kimmerar
    Thanks Chris. We sure miss ya around here. Hope everything is OK for ya. This weirdo loves being a trouble maker. And Wes is doing a fine job.

Happy Hawking and Happy Holidays
    Kim, all is much better and I really appreciate the kind words. I will be around a lot more now!!!

I want to thank everyone especially Wes for taking the time to keep the NAFEX up and running. I could not have kept the board if it was not with out you all. Thank you again I really appreciate it. It really is great to see NAFEX doing so well and everyone still enjoying it.

Thank you
    ~Chris L.

"Do just once, what others say you can't do and you will never pay attention to their limitations again... "

Thread Information