Thread: hello from u.k

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Ey UP!

Another Yorkie on the forum, well by gum this is a rum un!
    I am from Yorkshire as well as you can tell by my accent, sat here drinking a beer but ah will go to the foot of our stairs now.

Translation in to American English,
    Jolly good to hear from you old bean, and welcome to the Forum.

Chris
    Chris
    Great minds think alike. Fools seldom differ.

Quote Originally Posted by chris3bees View Post
    Another Yorkie on the forum, well by gum this is a rum un!
    I am from Yorkshire as well as you can tell by my accent, sat here drinking a beer but ah will go to the foot of our stairs now.

Translation in to American English,
    Jolly good to hear from you old bean, and welcome to the Forum.

Chris
    hey up chris ows tha doin mi ol' mucka (o.k thats enuff of that dont want 2 confuse evry1 else)...ha ha american english old chap think most of our american friends on here kno like we do that theres about 3 people in the south of england that talk like that and then evry 1 else has broad regional accents 'common as muck'...and as u know yorkshire is the best county in england wiv the best accent...thanx 4 the welcome m8.

thanx 4 the warm welcome evry1 yea i like it here sum very friendly people think ive definately found the site 4 me...just recently been banned from the i.f.f because i cant sit back and take peoples s*** i get on with any1 and evry1 but if i'd have stopped on there i'd have ended up wantin 2 kill folk....thanks again.....john.

Hey John, Welcome to NAFEX! A little suggestion, rather than have to sign your name at the end of each of your post, if you click on User CP above and then Edit Signature and put your name along with what ever else you want, it will put that at the end of each post you make and you won't have to remember to sign your name. One of the few rules they have on here is for everyone to sign their first name as it keeps things personable. LOL Enjoy and post lots of pictures as we like seeing how it is done on that side of the pond.
    Fred
    "Adopt the pace of nature: her secret is patience." ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Quote Originally Posted by FredFogg View Post
    Hey John, Welcome to NAFEX! A little suggestion, rather than have to sign your name at the end of each of your post, if you click on User CP above and then Edit Signature and put your name along with what ever else you want, it will put that at the end of each post you make and you won't have to remember to sign your name. One of the few rules they have on here is for everyone to sign their first name as it keeps things personable. LOL Enjoy and post lots of pictures as we like seeing how it is done on that side of the pond.
    cheers fred i'll do that now.

hello and welcome.
    enjoy your stay here its a good place to be.
    andy
    ps i live in n, yorkshire but not from yorkshire originally.

Welcome, John.
    Do you know Dale Johnson from Yorkshire? If so, slap him for me and tell him I said hi. He's a mate of mine.
    the consequence of conscience, is that you'll be left somewhere......... swinging in the air.

Quote Originally Posted by hcf View Post
    hello and welcome.
    enjoy your stay here its a good place to be.
    andy
    ps i live in n, yorkshire but not from yorkshire originally.
    thanx m8 where u from originally?
    john thompson.

Thread Information