Hey everyone,

I finally read all the old posts about what I need to know to be a great falconer, build an awesome GH and mews, etc. etc. Having enjoyed the banter and knowledge sharing and gotten to the point I don't have to look up most of the falconry terms, I thought I should introduce myself.

My name is Reba and I am a 40 year old mom of 6 (5 sons and 1 daughter). I have always wanted a BOP and everytime I mentioned it, was told that it was illegal. So, I believed that meant I couldn't have one. Anyway, my husband and I are avid hunters. So, this year when we picked up the hunting regs for GA (nice picture of your daughter Jimmy [smilie=eusa_clap.gif] ) - I realized that if she could, there must be a way for me too.

So, I jumped online and haven't stopped reading and researching. I signed up on this board that evening and have been reading posts here ever since. I am studying for the test (CHC guide and Beebe & Webster) and plan on being all set up for next season.

I am amazed by all the knowledge on this board and really enjoy keeping up on it all.

I even read all the how-to section, so Ev. hopefully I got my signature on here. And the Avatar - I picked a single RT feather (not that you all wouldn't recognize what it is) to represent the start of my dream. As I make falconry a reality in my life, I will update it.

Thanks again, I feel that I know you all. Hope you don't think I was unsouthern like taking so long to say hello... [smilie=eusa_doh.gif]