Thread: Found Hawk (Cooper's ?) with tag R. Berry

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Found Hawk (Cooper's ?) with tag R. Berry

Found a hawk, I believe it is a Cooper's, with a tag on one of the feet with the name R. Berry. The hawk has leather straps around both legs. It was found in Allentown, PA. If you know anything post a reply with contact information.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest View Post
    Found a hawk, I believe it is a Cooper's, with a tag on one of the feet with the name R. Berry. The hawk has leather straps around both legs. It was found in Allentown, PA. If you know anything post a reply with contact information.
    I think I know who that might belong to.....I'll try to send you a private with a name of a local that lost one. I'll try to get his number...
    Pete J
    It's all just too Zen for me.

I tried to send you a private with the information but apparently (according to the adminstrator) this didn't work and it came back to him. So contact me directly via my cell @ 575-312-6845 and I'll give you the numbers for the local that for sure lost this bird. Thank you.
    Pete J

Default Lost Hawk Allentown

I am friends with the person who is missing this bird. Please call me at 610-350-8683...ASAP. He is very anxious to recover the bird.
    Rob

Pennsylvania

And...it is the same guy that both of us know, so contact either of us for the same info. and we'll put you in touch with the owner immediately. He's waiting by the phone...as are both of us!!!
    Pete J

Just to let you guys know he ( guest) hasn't been back on here since he made the post. I hope he comes back to check this. I didnt want you all to think he was ignoring this
    Chris Lynn
    -Owner and Admin of NAFEX.net.

Thread Information