Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Dodge City 2010 NAFA meet (PIC HEAVY)

Quote Originally Posted by frootdog View Post
    Fred the pics are 8 months old in case you did not catch that part or the explanation for the feather condition. I have plenty of feathers on hand. That was also one of the last times I hunted him before putting him up for the molt. He has a full new freshly molted tail now. You have flown an imprint coop so not sure where the holier than thou attitude is coming from. And I don't see a thing wrong with the glove. Again that was at the NAFA meet and during that 2 week trip between my coop and HHs we took nearly 100 head of game so yes it got a bit dirty. Now would I use that bird or that glove for an ed program? I would not. I hunt my birds hard and often. My male coop looked like hell but the 3 HHs look fine.

Every time someone posts pictures someone jumps to point out all that they see wrong. It makes people not want to post pics any more. I believe there were nearly 80 pics that I posted and you did not have one complimentary thing to say. You picked the one picture you could find fault with and ran with it.

Geeez Krys, what's up your a$$! I was just poking fun! Lighten up!

I will remind you the next time you poke fun at someone! Wait, you just did, commenting someone would need heat in their car more than air conditioning for where they are. So you can poke fun and others can't, so not sure where the holier than thou attitude is coming from!
    Fred
    "Adopt the pace of nature: her secret is patience." ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Quote Originally Posted by FredFogg View Post
    Geeez Krys, what's up your a$$! I was just poking fun! Lighten up!

I will remind you the next time you poke fun at someone! Wait, you just did, commenting someone would need heat in their car more than air conditioning for where they are. So you can poke fun and others can't, so not sure where the holier than thou attitude is coming from!
    Fred making fun of someone's bird and falconry equipment is totally different than asking if heat or a/c is more important in CAN or poking fun at a missing salt shaker lid or a broke down harley. Like I said 80 pics and that's what you focus on, my bird and my glove so yes it gripes my ass. I will leave it at that.
    Krys Langevin
    There's nothing like a trail of blood to find your way back home.

Quote Originally Posted by frootdog View Post
    Fred making fun of someone's bird and falconry equipment is totally different than asking if heat or a/c is more important in CAN or poking fun at a missing salt shaker lid or a broke down harley. Like I said 80 pics and that's what you focus on, my bird and my glove so yes it gripes my ass. I will leave it at that.
    You are entitled to your opinion. I focused on that picture because it was one that made me laugh. Lordy, you should see my nasty glove sometimes. You are reading way too much into one sentence. Lighten up dude!
    Fred
    "Adopt the pace of nature: her secret is patience." ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Don't know who took all the pictures but they were great, thanks for taking the time to post them. Looks like every one was having fun!
    EVERET K. HORTON, MICHIGAN
    Game is the name of the Game

Ev, most of the pictures that Krys just posted were taken by me, except the RT pictures which Krys took. They all have a watermark on the pics, so you can see who took them as well.
    Brandi

i again say great pics and thanks for sharing keep the pics coming ive missed your pics Eagle Owl hows the red doing ? any chance of u picking ur thread back up on her?again great pics
    HAROLD JAMES II

Thanks, Harold. I will pick my thread up on Sookie again once someone unlocks it for me. She is molting out nicely and will be ready to go once the season starts.
    Brandi

Thread Information