Thread: Dodge City 2010 NAFA meet (PIC HEAVY)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Dodge City 2010 NAFA meet (PIC HEAVY)

Chance and I went scouting around this morning, pleanty of bunnies to be found!

Michael Beran, NAFA Southeastern Director "If it is to be, then it is up to me!"

Looks great! I cant believe they are just sitting in the open like that. Totally different than the rabbits around here. We'll be there tomorrow, I'm looking forward to getting out as soon as possible and getting the red-tail some chases. Good luck, see everyone there!
    Meagan Duffee

We took Brandi Quick out with the HH's and her RT Sookie, we must have chased 50 CT's without catching one, it was cold, wet and travel weary, after Brandi's two HH's clobbered themselves trying to connect we put the four HH's up and got the RT out, Sookie chased CT's and a Blacktail all over then finally, with a swift assist kick from Krys, she connected.

Michael Beran, NAFA Southeastern Director "If it is to be, then it is up to me!"

We had 3 birds fly into objects in the field one of witch was knocked out cold. I literally kicked that cottontail as it ran right to me about a foot or so into the air and Brandie's bird Sookie never missed a beat and plucked it out of the air.
    Krys Langevin
    There's nothing like a trail of blood to find your way back home.

Mike, My son and I will be heading out on Tuesday afternoon, arrive late that night. It looks like you son is about the same age as mine. I'm sure Aaron would like someone to hang out with in the field. I'll look you up when we get into Dodge.

Meagan, Save some jacks for me.
    Mike Mallett, St Louis MO

Quote Originally Posted by frootdog View Post
    We had 3 birds fly into objects in the field one of witch was knocked out cold. I literally kicked that cottontail as it ran right to me about a foot or so into the air and Brandie's bird Sookie never missed a beat and plucked it out of the air.
    Stuff for the shortwingers to hunt today, not so the longwingers fog and drizzle most of the day, most importantly early and late.
    Bob Payne
    "So many hawks, so little time"

Quote Originally Posted by bobpayne View Post
    Stuff for the shortwingers to hunt today, not so the longwingers fog and drizzle most of the day, most importantly early and late.
    Yes overcast all day. Temps in the 30s but tomorrow is supposed to be great. 70s. Too bad my best hawk is out of commision for the day, but that's the great thing about flying 3 birds.
    Krys Langevin
    There's nothing like a trail of blood to find your way back home.

Thread Information