Pretty easy to upload using photo bucket. Once you upload your photo(s) to the site, you can then go to your library at Photobucket and look through your photos. Click on the one you want to show on Nafex. It should open it in a separate/different window (see below) as a single photo. On my Mac, to the right are four ways you can 'share' this photo. To the right of each of the four links: Email & IM, Direct, HTML, IMG, you want to click on the box to the right of IMG. Once you move your cursor to that box and click it, it should say 'copied' very briefly. If not, then highlight it and physically copy under your EDIT tab on your browser. But I figure it will just say 'copied' and that will be all you need. Then, go back to NAFEX and open your message (I often have my message already written and waiting for me to finish in another tab or window while I'm on photo bucket), and 'paste' your copied IMG tag into your message. Then just go down to 'submit' like you normally do to any post you enter on NAFEX. Hopefully this helps.