Thread: Wisconsin Lady looking for sponsor!

Smile Wisconsin Lady looking for sponsor!

It has been my dream to be a falconer since I first learned about it when I was sixteen. But I became discouraged because the Wisconsin falconers site was very confusing and it went on the back burner. After getting hang out with some raptors with the wildlife command center my passion has been spiked again. Yet I run into the same problem... other than of course reading up for the test I don't really know where to start. And I'm also a hands on learner so I would really appreciate it if someone would sponsor me. Thankyou!

My name is Lyndsey Thurston

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Lyndsey T

Welcome Lyndsey Thurston. Stay persistent in your effort to become a falconer. There are plenty of falconers on this site that will be more than willing to help you in your effort. This time of year it is difficult to find a falconer that is still actively flying their bird because most are put away for the molt. Around the end of August will be a great time because thats when we start getting the birds ready to fly again. This time of the year is great for finding falconers in your area and making contact with them. I don't know much about the Wisconsin Falconry Club, so, I can't help you there. If you have questions, you can contact me with either a PM on this site or you can email me at raptrlvr@aol.com
    Jim
    New Mexican

You might try looking at the Great Lakes Falconry Association
    http://www.greatlakesfalconers.org/
    Depending on how far you are willing to drive for an event, the meets they put on are excellent. Hunting heavy.
    Sue

Quote Originally Posted by DirtHawker View Post
    You might try looking at the Great Lakes Falconry Association

http://www.greatlakesfalconers.org/

Depending on how far you are willing to drive for an event, the meets they put on are excellent. Hunting heavy.

Thankyou for the help!

Lyndsey T

Quote Originally Posted by raptrlvr View Post
    Welcome Lyndsey Thurston. Stay persistent in your effort to become a falconer. There are plenty of falconers on this site that will be more than willing to help you in your effort. This time of year it is difficult to find a falconer that is still actively flying their bird because most are put away for the molt. Around the end of August will be a great time because thats when we start getting the birds ready to fly again. This time of the year is great for finding falconers in your area and making contact with them. I don't know much about the Wisconsin Falconry Club, so, I can't help you there. If you have questions, you can contact me with either a PM on this site or you can email me at raptrlvr@aol.com

Thankyou very much! Im getting a lot of good responses. It's very much appreciated.

Lyndsey T

Turn you PM on
    Seth

Hi Lyndsey . Go to http://www.wisconsinfalconers.org/ and have a look around. If you have any questions feel free to email me sseth@live.com
    Seth

Hey i do have my pm turned on. Maybe friend my on facebook? communication is easier that way.
    Lyndsey Thurston
    Lyndsey T

Thread Information