Thread: New Jersey Falconry Club Winter Field Meet 2020

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Coeus View Post
    Geoff,

As much as I want that to be the out that I need, it may not be. I will definitely find time to put the peregrine up though. Just a matter of finding a slip for him.

Also, thank you for the Goshawk Meet hat. Much appreciated.
    Your welcome Alex. Britt was doing a lot of vicarious living while I was at the meet, so it seemed like the two of you were there. Be great to see you guys out at one. We have a guy that comes over from Wales, so you wouldnt even be the most far traveling attendee.

Its awesome that you are so proactive about running the NJ meet. That is a thankless job.
    Geoff Hirschi - "It is better to have lightning in the fist than thunder in the mouth"
    Custom made Tail Saver Perches - http://www.myrthwood.com/TieEmHigh/

Quote Originally Posted by goshawkr View Post
    Your welcome Alex. Britt was doing a lot of vicarious living while I was at the meet, so it seemed like the two of you were there. Be great to see you guys out at one. We have a guy that comes over from Wales, so you wouldnt even be the most far traveling attendee.

Its awesome that you are so proactive about running the NJ meet. That is a thankless job.
    Geoff,

Well, hopefully we can make it this next year or the following year. After that, we will be looking at moving out that way anyways. So, we will have plenty of time to get together.
    Alex Scolavino
    New Jersey

To All,

Incase you plan on attending the NJ Field Meet, but have yet to book a hotel room, please be advised that the block room rate is no longer available.

Fortunately, the hotel still has rooms available, and will be more than happy to help you obtain a room. So please call the Holiday Inn at Swedesboro, New Jersey to book your room.

The sheer amount of game, coupled with raffle items, and, of course, Steve Chindgren attendance, will make this a meet you don't want to miss!!!!
    Alex Scolavino
    New Jersey

Thread Information