Thread: New Improved Handle

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Dear Robert,

I've been fortunate enough not to have needed to use my telemetry much in recent years, but when it has been needed it's surpassed any reasonable expectation.
    Regarding the handle, I've never had the slightest problem, although I can imagine this new version to be an improvement in terms of comfort and functionality.
    When I see Steve Lea in a few days from now, I'll have to enquire about both the new handle and the new, smaller yagi.

Best wishes,

Tony.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony James View Post
    Dear Robert,

I've been fortunate enough not to have needed to use my telemetry much in recent years, but when it has been needed it's surpassed any reasonable expectation.
    Regarding the handle, I've never had the slightest problem, although I can imagine this new version to be an improvement in terms of comfort and functionality.
    When I see Steve Lea in a few days from now, I'll have to enquire about both the new handle and the new, smaller yagi.

Best wishes,

Tony.

Well, better than that: I'll bring yours with me, as we are coming to the Falconer's Fair to help out this year, three days in the UK then on to Dubai.

Stephen doubled the size of the trade stand this year to better accommodate the crowds, especially if it's going to be raining. So the Hunter Wellies will be with me as a precaution. . .

Thanks for the note here,
    RB

Quote Originally Posted by RLBagley View Post
    Well, better than that: I'll bring yours with me, as we are coming to the Falconer's Fair to help out this year, three days in the UK then on to Dubai.

Stephen doubled the size of the trade stand this year to better accommodate the crowds, especially if it's going to be raining. So the Hunter Wellies will be with me as a precaution. . .

Thanks for the note here,
    RB
    Your reputation for service is already outstanding, but 'International Delivery by Hand', that takes the biscuit.
    Eddy is coming over from Belgium, and along with other friends from Belgium and Italy we're meeting up at Nigel's for some sport, then on to meet with Roger Jean and Mark for a meal in Marlborough, before heading to the FF the following morning.
    If you fancy joining us you're more than welcome, but either way I look forward to seeing you very soon.
    With luck you won't need the wellies!

Best wishes,

Tony.

Your reputation for service is already outstanding, but 'International Delivery by Hand', that takes the biscuit.
    Eddy is coming over from Belgium, and along with other friends from Belgium and Italy we're meeting up at Nigel's for some sport, then on to meet with Roger Jean and Mark for a meal in Marlborough, before heading to the FF the following morning.
    If you fancy joining us you're more than welcome, but either way I look forward to seeing you very soon.
    With luck you won't need the wellies!

Best wishes,

Tony.
    We'll be arriving-departing Heathrow around mid-day, so yes, assuming traffic north on the M1 is not too bad, we will attempt to find you all in time for some good pub food. I'll ring you along the way, if we're making good progress. That would be brilliant (as you would say).
    RB

Quote Originally Posted by RLBagley View Post
    We'll be arriving-departing Heathrow around mid-day, so yes, assuming traffic north on the M1 is not too bad, we will attempt to find you all in time for some good pub food. I'll ring you along the way, if we're making good progress. That would be brilliant (as you would say).
    RB
    Brilliant indeed (I do say that a lot don't I)

I'll try to catch you later today to see what reservations I should make for you for meals, hotels etc.
    It would be lovely (brilliant even) if you joined us there.
    Do you need picking up from the airport?

Speak soon,

Tony.

Brilliant indeed (I do say that a lot don't I)

I'll try to catch you later today to see what reservations I should make for you for meals, hotels etc.
    It would be lovely (brilliant even) if you joined us there.
    Do you need picking up from the airport?

Speak soon,

Tony.
    (I'll update you on those details in a Private message, if that's OK)

I have learned something useful here. When you travel abroad carry a bunch of Marshall handles to give to the locals. You get someone to pick you up at the airport, tote you around and feed you. Much better than Travelocity.
    Ron N1WT Vermont

Thread Information