Thread: New Improved Handle

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by RLBagley View Post
    Gerry, Jason and Jo, if you each will send me your shipping address, I will ship out one of the new design handles to try.

It'd be great to see what you think of the changes, and if it solves these issues for you?

You can just send me a Private Message, that's fine.
    RB

Thanks Robert I appreciate the offer - unfortunately I've already shelled out £30 odd on a replacement from Steve Lea in the past year.

Gerry Scott Plant
    29 Far Ridding,
    Gnosall,
    Stafford
    ST20 0DW
    England

P.S. I still have the old handle here if you'd like to see it. I ended up having to put oversize screws in it to make it hold until I could replace it. NB I do use telemetry rather often!
    Gerry Plant

Quote Originally Posted by sugezwolf View Post
    Thanks Robert I appreciate the offer - unfortunately I've already shelled out £30 odd on a replacement from Steve Lea in the past year.

Gerry Scott Plant
    29 Far Ridding,
    Gnosall,
    Stafford
    ST20 0DW
    England

P.S. I still have the old handle here if you'd like to see it. I ended up having to put oversize screws in it to make it hold until I could replace it. NB I do use telemetry rather often!
    OK, very good. Yes, it would really help to see your defective handle and we'd obviously replace it under warranty.

Although, if you are by chance coming to the Falconer's Fair, we'll see you there next week, and can give you one of the new handles in person. Maybe bring yours with you?
    Last edited by RLBagley; 04-30-2013 at 07:23 PM. Reason: clarity

OK, very good. Yes, it would really help to see your defective handle and we'd obviously replace it under warranty.

Although, if you are by chance coming to the Falconer's Fair, we'll see you there next week, and can give you one of the new handles in person. Maybe bring yours with you?

Sorry Robert but I no longer attend the FF since it moved from Chetwynd. However I'd be glad to put the old handle (complete w/ oversized screws) in the post if you can supply me with an English postal address?

Gerry x
    Gerry Plant

Quote Originally Posted by sugezwolf View Post
    Sorry Robert but I no longer attend the FF since it moved from Chetwynd. However I'd be glad to put the old handle (complete w/ oversized screws) in the post if you can supply me with an English postal address?

Gerry x
    OK, very good:

Stephen Lea
    Marshall Direct UK
    29 Landside
    Pennington, Leigh Lancashire WN7 3JT
    United Kingdom

If your season is now at an end, you can send both the failed one and the replacement you paid for. We'll send you the new one to keep and use (and test) and credit your CC back the 30 quid spent last year, since this would be a Warranty replacement, a different situation than merely misplacing it.

RB

OK, very good:

Stephen Lea
    Marshall Direct UK
    29 Landside
    Pennington, Leigh Lancashire WN7 3JT
    United Kingdom

If your season is now at an end, you can send both the failed one and the replacement you paid for. We'll send you the new one to keep and use (and test) and credit your CC back the 30 quid spent last year, since this would be a Warranty replacement, a different situation than merely misplacing it.

RB

Cheers Robert - will do.

Gerry x
    Gerry Plant

[QUOTE=RLBagley;286910

RB[/QUOTE]

...once again Marshall outshines the competition in customer service!
    Ricco
    Calm seas have never made a good sailor.

Thread Information