Thread: Which Mounting Method?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I just ordered a track pack from western sporting. This is going to my first time "installing" one on my new imprint gxp. Is it something you can usually get right the first time after some studying or should I try to find someone with expierience to give me a hand?

Thanks for the advice.
    Justin Nucci
    Denver, CO

Quote Originally Posted by jmnucci View Post
    I just ordered a track pack from western sporting. This is going to my first time "installing" one on my new imprint gxp. Is it something you can usually get right the first time after some studying or should I try to find someone with expierience to give me a hand?

Thanks for the advice.
    Hi Justin,

It helps to have someone with experience for the first one just so you can see how it is supposed to fit. It's not hard, but you don't want to have a lousy fit and have to buy a refill.
    Paul Domski
    New Mexico, USA

Justin, they are not difficult at all. The hardest part is getting the stitch correct and placed right. It does help if you have done one before. Go to the Marshall web site and look at the tutorial a few times. I have done a few myself, worse case, give me a call. I am in Arvada.
    http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/videogame/mario.gif Mario Nickerson
    www.Dirthawking.com
    I'm ashamed of what I did for a Klondike bar...

I've used the backpacks for 3 birds now. It does help having someone help you the first time. I'm ordering a new transmitter with the tap on/off feature so I can just leave it in place. I've also found you get a better signal went they're on the ground. Kurt

Thread Information