Quote Originally Posted by wyodjm View Post
This is mind boggling to me. These are not elected officials or the courts making these decisions. These are career bureaucrats implementing and administering policy. In some cases these policies are more restrictive than rules and regulations and perhaps the actual legislation. In many cases, there isn't even any opportunity to appeal.

Bureaucrats do not like to be challenged when it comes to their administrative authority and the implementation of their arbitrary policies. It is extremely important to note that policy does not come under public scrutiny and review. They just show up one day. And if gone unchallenged, policies may even evolve into formal, promulgated regulations.
I agree Dan it's out of hand. I don't want to derail this thread, but look what's going on here in New Mexico:

http://www.akc.org/government-relati...posal-hearing/

This was posted to facebook and a guy in New Mexico commented that it didn't affect him because he doesn't live in Santa Fe county, people need to wake up and understand that this kind of BS spreads like a disease.