Thread: No Longer Able To Post Photos

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

???
    Dan McCarron
    John 3: 16

Quote Originally Posted by wyodjm View Post
    ???
    Dan, she posted a picture and then removed it and posted another to show that pictures can be posted. I think! LOL

You definitely have to look at the size of the picture before trying to upload if you are doing a direct upload. If you are using Photobucket or some other photo app, just check out the link. With Photobucket, use the IMG link.

If you want, email me the photo you are trying to upload and I can take a look at it and see if I can get it to work. fredfogg@live.com
    Fred
    "Adopt the pace of nature: her secret is patience." ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Dan, I could not post a pic yesterday either. It seems to be working fine today.
    Brian

Quote Originally Posted by FredFogg View Post
    Dan, she posted a picture and then removed it and posted another to show that pictures can be posted. I think! LOL

You definitely have to look at the size of the picture before trying to upload if you are doing a direct upload. If you are using Photobucket or some other photo app, just check out the link. With Photobucket, use the IMG link.

If you want, email me the photo you are trying to upload and I can take a look at it and see if I can get it to work. fredfogg@live.com
    Hi Fred:

I forgot to thank you for your offer to help. Forgive me. I appreciate the offer. I think there's something going on beyond my capabilities. Thanks again.

All my best.
    Dan McCarron
    John 3: 16

Quote Originally Posted by wyodjm View Post
    Hi Fred:

I forgot to thank you for your offer to help. Forgive me. I appreciate the offer. I think there's something going on beyond my capabilities. Thanks again.

All my best.
    No problem Dan, anytime! Hope to see you in Elk City, try and drop by the day we have the NAFEX get together.
    Fred
    "Adopt the pace of nature: her secret is patience." ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Thread Information