Hi Ricardo,

Pleased to make contact. I can see that this thread has been quiet for a while, and perhaps it has served its purpose for you already. I have some questions and points I'd really like to discuss, but I appreciate that the Internet is a good way to get badgered to death by a zillion folk from all over. If you don't mind talking that would be great, but I'll understand if being pestered about how to fly Falcons has got a bit old by now.

I borrowed TFOF from a friend and read it in double quick time; just brill, really. I was glued to it. Particularly good was the fact that it straightened out some of my own thoughts and made the road clear. No doubt it has saved me a lot of trial and error, and some disappointing (and disappointed) hawks.

I have an imprinted Tiercel that I got in December of his first season, he having apparently been sat on a block having food thrown to him until that point. Barely flown at all. He is now at the end of his second season, so he will start his second moult this year.

He has, and is, setting me some challenges. But he has had some successes too. If you don't mind taking a little time to help me work through the glitches that would be really great.

Best wishes,

Andy Heath