Thread: New Girl from Savannah/Springfield, GA

Default New Girl from Savannah/Springfield, GA

Hi,

Just thought I'd introduce myself. I've had an interest for years but its only been now where I am able to finally move forward and work on becoming an apprentice. I've been working with Wes through professional development for my work in how to do training and such with a red tail and I'm excited to say he agreed to be my sponsor. I'm currently studying for my test. I tried taking it several years ago but didn't know of the proper study guides and failed it by two points. I am hoping to pass with a much better score this time around. I live in Springfield, GA but work as a senior keeper at a wildlife center in Savannah, GA. I'm an avid bird lover, interested not only in falconry, but in photography, living history, and have been doing middle eastern dance for many years now. I hope to meet people and learn what I can in order to be a successful falconer!

Carrie Newton

Quote Originally Posted by raptorlady80 View Post
    Hi,

Just thought I'd introduce myself. I've had an interest for years but its only been now where I am able to finally move forward and work on becoming an apprentice. I've been working with Wes through professional development for my work in how to do training and such with a red tail and I'm excited to say he agreed to be my sponsor. I'm currently studying for my test. I tried taking it several years ago but didn't know of the proper study guides and failed it by two points. I am hoping to pass with a much better score this time around. I live in Springfield, GA but work as a senior keeper at a wildlife center in Savannah, GA. I'm an avid bird lover, interested not only in falconry, but in photography, living history, and have been doing middle eastern dance for many years now. I hope to meet people and learn what I can in order to be a successful falconer!

Carrie Newton
    You could have found a better sponsor to start with haha.
    Thanks,
    Wes

Quote Originally Posted by wesleyc6 View Post
    You could have found a better sponsor to start with haha.

Oh no, there's goes the neighborhood....good thing it's 2000 miles away from my neighborhood :-)
    Finest Quality Hoods

Quote Originally Posted by Chris_Proctor View Post
    Oh no, there's goes the neighborhood....good thing it's 2000 miles away from my neighborhood :-)
    Hehe poor gal
    Thanks,
    Wes

Welcome and best wishes. Enjoy the ride.
    tom
    The greatest glory of a free-born people is to transmit that freedom to their children. W.Harvard

Welcome Carrie! Just remember that Wes is flying a canary, so what ever he tells you to do, do the opposite! LOL
    Fred
    "Adopt the pace of nature: her secret is patience." ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Quote Originally Posted by FredFogg View Post
    Welcome Carrie! Just remember that Wes is flying a canary, so what ever he tells you to do, do the opposite! LOL
    Ummm I think the correct term is canary eater lol
    Thanks,
    Wes

You've got yourself a great sponsor there.... if you can get him to answer his phone . Good luck and enjoy the ride, it has its ups and downs, but it's a blast.
    Chris

Carrie! Hunting with a Red-tail is just TOO much fun! Enjoy!
    Deb Davis
    Give every day the chance to become the most beautiful of your life. - Mark Twain

Thread Information