Quote Originally Posted by RLBagley View Post
Will it work on something other than iOS devices?
The initial software application is designed for iPad, iPad mini, and iPhone.

Plans are for an Android version sometime soon after.
I think there are only 4 falconers, besides myself, using Windows Phones - but there are plenty of us with Windows desktops and windows based tablets. There are very simple development tools to port any iOS/Android application over. So simple in fact, that my standard response when I see apps for iOS/Android my response is "Am I not worth 15 minutes of your time?" (the time cost to do the build, once the tools are installed).

I think this looks like a great product. Great innovation. As a shortwinger, I'll just have to wait for a lower cost alternative, but I look forward to that a few years down the road. I'd love to be able to drive up and pick up my hawk instead of wandering through industrial areas with a receiver. However, since I typically pull out my receiver less than 5 times a year other than to verify its operation, its tough to justify a 2 grand conversion.

Which brings me to a question - any plans to make a GPS/Scout? I don't need the range of an RT plus, instead I need the long battery life of a scout.