Thread: Lost my Male Passenger Red Tailed Hawk

Default Lost my Male Passenger Red Tailed Hawk

Hello Everybody:

I lost my passenger Male Red Tailed yesterday (04/12/2015). in Kendall ( SW ), Miami. in an area between 147th and 157th Ave(s) and Sunset ( 72nd Street ) and Kendall Dr (88th Street) Wearing training jesses ( Marked with my telephone # 305-978-5456 and his name, "Gary" ) and bells, no telemetry, will respond to garnished glove and lure. Please call me if somebody spotted or found him.

Thank so lot.

Orestes G.
    Orestes F. Garabito

Hello Mr. Orestes,

I have sent you a private message. I wish I had good news about locating your MRT but am merely offering my assistance even though I am pre-apprentice.

I hope you have found your bird by the time this post is completed and message has been received.

Thank you
    Mario A (FalHawMia)
    Miami, FL *Kendall*

Thank You Mario:
    I read your messages, and I replied you from my Iphone. Keeping in touch
    Orestes F. Garabito

Any word on your bird yet ?? Good luck
    KT Topash. Wesley Chapel, FL
    never walk in another man shoes. Make your own path in life!

Hi, I was riding my horse today in the Redlands when I noticed a large hawk or falcon fly down very close to me and land on a branch above me. It didn't seem afraid of me and it resembled your bird ( I googled it). It was probably 25 ft or less from me. When I approached closer it flew off to a higher branch but still kept looking at me and my horse. When it flew it looked like maybe it had a string on its leg? It was hard to tell, but it was definitely a hawk or falcon type bird ( not a turkey vulture). Anyways, I don't know much about falconry, but I once lost a beloved parrot and to this day whenever I see parrots flying outside, I check to see if maybe it's my bird. For what it's worth, this was on SW 264 street between 190 and 189 ave.

Thread Information