Hilarious stories, please keep them coming!!

No pictures, couldn't take any at the time, but this is the funniest catch of my hawk, and was the most infuriating as well!

Once I found my male Harris hawk gorging himself on moose meat.

The moose meat was in a cat food bowl, over which my hawk was mantling like crazy.

The cat food bowl was inside a house. A random house, not my house, not even a friend's house.

The owners of the house were inside the house as well, at least until the hawk entered, at which point they all agreed that running like hell to get out of the house, screaming their lungs out, was the best course of action.

The door through which the hawk entered and the owners got out was kept open by a moving company employees, who were emptying the house.

And the reason the hawk entered that house was to get away from a group of crows, as we were hunting maybe 500m from that lone house, into a wooden area.

You couldn't guess how fast a falconer can run 500m of very dirty, very dense wood with a dog in tow, cross a road, remove boots, give the dog to someone to hold onto, enter a house, find a hawk, grab it and then disappear.........