OK thanks to work BOP in a zoo type setting or conservation do we need a falconry license? Or does it just mean the hunting part of it? Is there another program that just teaches you hands on how to work with non domestic birds? Or would volunteering be enough?

I am getting my wildlife rehab license this october. OR i mean i am taking the course writing the test I do not know if it grants me a license only the MNR can do that.

I joined because no one really knows that I am aware of BOPs more than falconers? If there are a group that do point me to them. But yeah my goals are for work, conservation, education, career. No owning raptor or hunting. Maybe keeping just for helping to rehab one. Even to help with their rehab I thought you needed some hands on flying experience with them? Just so you dont damage the bird or yourself?

I was just thinking of all kinds of ways to put me ahead of the game while in school getting my vet tech license. Other than the courses held in october for wildlife rehab does anyone know of any others? To help out with wildlife we need a permit. I keep digging around for info and tried to ask other avian vet techs no response no nothing so I am trying everything now.

Thanks

STEPHAN