Guys, you all make my heart so warm. Thank you. I needed this. Its hard to explain the kind of mindset you get in when times are so dark and you wonder if the next day will be there or if you even want it to be. I have a new appreciation for life and my friends. I consider you all my friends and please come see me and lets enjoy what life is about. I will for sure be at nafa and I really would like to meet new friends and sit with my old ones. your posts made me very emotional and its a good thing. Thank you again, you all really have no idea what it means to me.

The kind words about NAFEX make it all worth it. I never expected to come back to so much appreciation. Like I said I can't compete with gratification all are seeking from IG or Facebook but those platforms are not even close to the bonds that are created on a forum like this. It actually takes time to write and enjoy each other on here and not just hit a like button and move on. NAFEX is chalked full of some of the best falconry in the USA and is searchable. I will never destroy that. You all have worked so hard to make it a valuable resource and I intend to keep it that way.

Thank you all again. Your posts are so amazing and have touched my heart.