Quote Originally Posted by goshawks00 View Post
Maybe so but this thing doesn't run for free and I think it is a good gesture to support the site you use... If you can't afford $10.00 maybe you need to look at whether you can afford falconry.... Life isn't always fair ... maybe we need Barack to investigate so we will have free chat service also, surely that's got to be worth a few votes.
Barry
Your right it doesn't run for free, but I'd like to think that people who are in a place in life where they can contribute money will do so and those that arn't will find their own ways to contribute- be it taking wanta be falconers from the forum out hawking, or buying what they need to purchase from site sponsors.

I also wasn't aware falconry required much money. 10$ is substantially more than I spend on falconry a week- my ponds are about 2 miles from the house, my big start up costs have past (not that those were very large), and I feed pretty much exclusivly birds I trap/kill. I don't think my birds are suffering any because I have no money, they eat every night although I may not, Ive got enough telemetry to double tag the birds, and any time a bird needs a vet visit they get it with no short cuts on anything the vet recommends doing. I'm able to do this by not spending money on extra stuff- like to talk to the same people I can talk for free on AIM or other falconry forums...