Thread: turbo transmitter

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Hunner View Post
    David
    I called Marshallradio to find specific info on the GPS/TURBO and they promptly guided me to the Marshal GPS User Group, of which you should be a member if you own the equipment. Open the FB page, hit discussion, scroll to Video 11 and a complete tutorial is available. It certainly helped me. As I own 2, but haven't started my season yet.

All the best
    thanks very nuch for you advise iam a member fb v4 but every one has different views some people as i said only run between 2 and four hour others a day no one will commit them selves ,and i do realise ther is different modes but thanks for your help david
    David

Quote Originally Posted by merlin View Post
    thanks very nuch for you advise iam a member fb v4 but every one has different views some people as i said only run between 2 and four hour others a day no one will commit them selves ,and i do realise ther is different modes but thanks for your help david
    David,
    Battery life depends on several factors. You aren't going to be able to find an absolute run time, a time range is the best you are going to get. Testing in my backyard with a fairly opening to the sky I was able to get 2.5 to 3 hours in HD mode and 5 to 6 hours in ECO mode.
    John

Quote Originally Posted by jdrmd View Post
    David,
    Battery life depends on several factors. You aren't going to be able to find an absolute run time, a time range is the best you are going to get. Testing in my backyard with a fairly opening to the sky I was able to get 2.5 to 3 hours in HD mode and 5 to 6 hours in ECO mode.
    thank you for reply i think 5 or 6 hours in eco mode is what most get ..but some say 3 days in eco mode and with out putting to sleep mode...that's why ive been askin regards david
    David

Thread Information