PDA

View Full Version : NAFA Journal

adam norrie
01-09-2011, 03:23 PM
Would anyone have an idea when the NAFA Journal is out?

thankyou.

everetkhorton
01-09-2011, 10:18 PM
Adam:
I would guess any time. They used to give them out at the NAFA meet.

adam norrie
01-10-2011, 11:11 AM
Thankyou for letting me know.

Yeomanfalconer
01-10-2011, 03:28 PM
Thankyou for letting me know.
Everyone be sure to let Tim know how much you appreciate the job done for the last few years.

Tony James
01-10-2011, 07:45 PM
Everyone be sure to let Tim know how much you appreciate the job done for the last few years.

Hi Eric,

that's a good point.
All too often the only people who feel the need to comment on the quality of journals etc., are the people with a gripe.
A simple call, e-mail or letter of thanks is a much appreciated courtesy.

Best wishes,

Tony.

Pedioecetes
01-10-2011, 09:51 PM
Whether the Journal, Hawk Chalk, American falconry or any of the other pubs put out by other clubs, the editors can only print what they receive. Their job is not to write those things. The knowledge, stories and experiences of the falconers on NAFEX should have every editor deluged with material, yet thats not usually the problem the editors have. I also agree Eric, that every editor needs to be shown a great deal of thanks and appreciation for what they've done as a VOLUNTEER.

everetkhorton
01-10-2011, 11:11 PM
Whether the Journal, Hawk Chalk, American falconry or any of the other pubs put out by other clubs, the editors can only print what they receive. Their job is not to write those things. The knowledge, stories and experiences of the falconers on NAFEX should have every editor deluged with material, yet thats not usually the problem the editors have. I also agree Eric, that every editor needs to be shown a great deal of thanks and appreciation for what they've done as a VOLUNTEER.

Bob:
I think we should take it one step further and be sure and than those who work so hard for our State Clubs. In many cases these people wear many hats. For many years the officers of the Michigan Hawking Club have worked on many issues. We have almost everything we want. It took 25+ years to get wild take. We now no longer need a federal permit.