PDA

View Full Version : HALO ALL

duran
02-09-2011, 09:15 PM
(welc)

Hello ..
my name is sandra, I come from Indonesia. I was told my friend to enter this forum, because here are many who can help me to train my bird

I have a Kestrel.
please help to train my Kestrel. and where I could make a thread on this forum for my bird?
thanks a lot.
andra

everetkhorton
02-09-2011, 09:36 PM
(welc) to NAFEX Sandra, if you look under forum you will find a thread called Long Wing, Take a look there for information about K-birds.

Dakota
02-09-2011, 10:33 PM
Hi! glad you made it over. Like Everet said click on Longwings, then look at the list I think right now JAZZman and Littlewing are current threads. Ask questions and you can start a thread on your bird too. We would like to know what it is like where you live too.

thunderheartiii
02-09-2011, 11:21 PM
Hello and (welc) to NAFEX.

REYNALDO
02-09-2011, 11:57 PM
(welc) sandra. nama saya rey. i have been to indonesia. im originally from the philippines. i love your country. what part of indonesia are you from? i am flying a kestrel right now. her name is jazzmin. i also had another bird his was soren. the thread titles are 1st kestrel and jazzmin 2nd kestrel. there are a lot of people here that will be willing to help you out. have fun reading all the threads - lots of good informations here.

duran
02-10-2011, 01:30 AM
(welc) to NAFEX Sandra, if you look under forum you will find a thread called Long Wing, Take a look there for information about K-birds.

hallo everetkhorton , terima kasih atas informasinya yang kamu berikan kepada ku ..
semoga kamu pun bisa membantu saya

Hi! glad you made it over. Like Everet said click on Longwings, then look at the list I think right now JAZZman and Littlewing are current threads. Ask questions and you can start a thread on your bird too. We would like to know what it is like where you live too.

oke dakota , saya akan membuat benang tentang kestrel saya .
dan saya akan mencaritakan bagaimana keadaan tempat saya melatih burung .

Hello and (welc) to NAFEX.

THX thunderheartiii :D

(welc) sandra. nama saya rey. i have been to indonesia. im originally from the philippines. i love your country. what part of indonesia are you from? i am flying a kestrel right now. her name is jazzmin. i also had another bird his was soren. the thread titles are 1st kestrel and jazzmin 2nd kestrel. there are a lot of people here that will be willing to help you out. have fun reading all the threads - lots of good informations here.

hay ray . apakah benar kamu pernah ke indonesia ? anda pergi kemana ? terimakasih karena kamu mencintai negara saya . aku sangat menghargai itu . aku berasal dari Indonesia . dan saya tinggal di Bandung .
owh . kamu juga menerbangkan kestrel ? berarti kamu bisa membantu saya untuk melatih kestrel ku ?
terima kasih .

REYNALDO
02-10-2011, 07:32 AM
your welcome sandra. i can help you with your kestrel. tida bisa bahasa indonesia!:D i know very very litte. so english is better. i have been to jakarta down to close to bali. never been to bali though.
please sign you name on every post you can change it on the user up on the top left hand corner.
if you have a kestrel and want to start a thread, like what ev said go to long wing and start a new thread on the top left corner. i would also assume you have a eurasian kestrel. i had dua kestrel when i was in the philippines.

duran
02-10-2011, 09:17 AM
is it true rey you can help me in training Kestrel?
if so I am very happy.
never mind, we communicate using English, but please understand, I can only in the English language a little bit. hahaha ..

MGermana
02-10-2011, 10:18 AM
hay ray . apakah benar kamu pernah ke indonesia ? anda pergi kemana ? terimakasih karena kamu mencintai negara saya . aku sangat menghargai itu . aku berasal dari Indonesia . dan saya tinggal di Bandung .
owh . kamu juga menerbangkan kestrel ? berarti kamu bisa membantu saya untuk melatih kestrel ku ?
terima kasih .

confusedd
I got the "hey Rey" part and I think I saw kestrel somewhere in there.

Where is the darn translate button... :D

Welcome and yes Rey can help along with many others, We may just need Rey to help translate some times.(welc)

REYNALDO
02-10-2011, 10:36 AM
tida bisa bahasa indonesia!:D

LOL mike. the qoute above means "i don't speak indonesian" lol:D i can understand some of the words but i am not a reliable source for translations:D