PDA

View Full Version : CoolerQ

wesleyc6
11-05-2007, 05:36 PM
I will try to delete all of his posts. Isaak, please leave this group. Others, please do NOT respond to him at all.

Thanks,
Wes (moderator)

Jimmy
11-05-2007, 05:41 PM
That's what I thought.......

dfarris
11-05-2007, 06:08 PM
Sorry,

I just replied before I saw this post.

Why is has he been asked to leave?

wesleyc6
11-05-2007, 06:10 PM
Yes, he was asked to leave repeatedly and then kicked off. His replies are meant to stir trouble.

Jimmy
11-05-2007, 06:11 PM
He's a friggin idiot from the past that only wants to stir up stuff .......
We booted him once before, but apparantly he's returned under a new name.

dfarris
11-05-2007, 06:12 PM
thanks

kimmerar
11-05-2007, 06:17 PM
I KNEW IT!!!! Thanks Wes - you're awesome even doped up on pain killers. For some reason I just had a feeling.

wesleyc6
11-05-2007, 07:00 PM
You are welcome Kim. Hey, I heard you "girled" [smilie=smileys13.gif] out of coming up and meeting me when Adam came [smilie=eusa_naughty.gif] If that is the quality of friends you have, I can tell you are OK. I really enjoyed meeting him and can't wait to hear how Mattie turns out for him.

kimmerar
11-05-2007, 07:28 PM
Yup - I girled out of it - but it was my idea him taking his butt down there to get it - when I thought of that I thought it was only 6 hrs each way - not 10 - I girled out when I realized that!!!! I wanted to hunt while I was there. He said well Wes wouldn't be able to go and I said who cares - I don't need Wes to hunt - I just want to meet him and catch a few birds on the way. No time for that so I'll stay here and hunt.[smilie=smileys13.gif]

I wanted to stay Sat and come back Sun and Adam couldn't do it. I really did want to come up and meet ya. Some other time I hope. Adam will do fine with Mattie. He really likes her. Just gotta move slow around her. He's impressed with how intelligent she is. I said welcome to falcons - Don't flame me anyone - to me they do have this different mindset about them.

There are 2 colors of feathers on her back. I'm guessing the light brown is juvy and the dark feathers are adult - am I right??

Hope you're getting better and keep trying to keep that jerk off here. I saw trouble coming - again.

Falcon Boy
11-05-2007, 10:55 PM
You didn't get ban powers the first time? [smilie=eusa_think.gif] [smilie=eusa_doh.gif]

wesleyc6
11-05-2007, 11:53 PM
nope. Chris said he couldn't figure it out, but would work on it.

Falcon Boy
11-06-2007, 12:11 AM
If a mod can't do it he should just make you an admin. sending you a PM too

`Chris L.
11-15-2007, 06:16 PM
He is banned. I am working on his Ip now. I hope I can keep him gone we will see. It is not hard to change your Ip these days though.

Wes's powers on here.

Even when I make Wes an admin he cant ban a person. THe PHP software wont allow me to let him have that power [smilie=eusa_doh.gif] .. So sorry for the troubles with this guy. I guess some just dont have anything else better to do. I hope he really enjoys doing this. I may need to send him some of my meds [smilie=dontknow.gif]

kimmerar
11-15-2007, 09:49 PM
Thanks Chris. We sure miss ya around here. Hope everything is OK for ya. This weirdo loves being a trouble maker. And Wes is doing a fine job.

Happy Hawking and Happy Holidays

`Chris L.
11-16-2007, 07:14 AM
Thanks Chris. We sure miss ya around here. Hope everything is OK for ya. This weirdo loves being a trouble maker. And Wes is doing a fine job.

Happy Hawking and Happy Holidays

Kim, all is much better and I really appreciate the kind words. I will be around a lot more now!!!

I want to thank everyone especially Wes for taking the time to keep the NAFEX up and running. I could not have kept the board if it was not with out you all. Thank you again I really appreciate it. It really is great to see NAFEX doing so well and everyone still enjoying it.

Thank you