PDA

View Full Version : NAFA Board Nominations

Saluqi
05-18-2011, 09:37 AM
There are several board positions opening at the end of this year, Director-At-Large, Northeastern, Central, Southeastern, and North Pacific directors are up for election. Now is the time to get in your nominations.

http://www.n-a-f-a.com/members/Nominations.htm

Flatwater Falconer
05-20-2011, 10:48 AM
Please print a copy of the nomination form from the Association web site and get it to me by June 5. You may nominate yourself or another regular member from your area.

If you have questions or wonder about what it's like to be an area director there is a handbook of guidelines on the web site which was put together by Director Dianne Moller with input from the other directors. This is a great guide to read when you're considering becomming a director for NAFA.

Alternately, get in touch with your own area director or a director at large and ask some questions. I will be happy to answer any questions.

Cheers!

michaelberan
06-06-2011, 02:57 PM
I will be happy to answer any questions.

Hey Donna,

I'm reading the guide now, if my nomination made it in to you in time, how would I be able to contact the members of the southeastern area and ask them what their main concerns are. I would like to talk to each of them before they voted.

The way the NAFA web site is configured now you have to know a persons name to look up their contact information.

Saluqi
06-06-2011, 03:40 PM
Michael,

You are listed on the NAFA webpage as a nominee. When I ran I went through the most recent hardcopy member directory that I had, looked up names in my region, and then went to the website and got their email addresses so that I could send a group email out. Granted I didn't get everyone, but I got a fair chunk. I think due to privacy issues I don't believe NAFA will give out a list of the members unless you are a director.

michaelberan
06-06-2011, 11:32 PM
That is a good plan Paul, a little leg work for sure but I really think people want to be contacted, I know I do!