PDA

View Full Version : Hi from VA

sleeper2g
07-17-2011, 01:30 PM
My name is Michael Chun, 32 years old, currently serving in the Army as a aviation instructor in VA. I don't have much longer here, but I am studying now in hopes to start my apprenticeship at my next destination, wherever that may be. Although I will of coarse make sure any deployments will not interfere with my training or care of my future RT before I even think about starting. I just finish the fine guide to Falconry by Mr. Beebe, as well as the CHC apprentice manual, and study guide. I going to begin practice on making my own leashes and jesses. I am very eager to start, although knowing that any deployment may delay my road to falconry I will make sure the time is right to devote my full attention to my hawk.

sleeper2g
08-16-2011, 12:08 AM
Just finished the book Falcons, and Falconry;what an entertaining read! A lot of wisdom and quite a few laughs!

potterdo
08-16-2011, 06:33 AM
Welcome. Too bad you aren't going to be in the area, lots of good hunting spots up by you in VA. How long do you think you'll be in the area?

Tom Scheib
08-16-2011, 08:28 AM
Welcome.

gos'n
08-16-2011, 01:49 PM
Hi Micheal,
You can find info about Virginia falconry at http://vafalconry.swva.net/WhoWeAre.html
Our annual picnic is Saturday, August 20.
Details are available on the above site.