PDA

View Full Version : "Twins" for Jack

sakerjack
08-18-2011, 09:12 AM
Just finished this hood FINALLY for Lowachi. I used some old JD adverts for inspiration. The browns you see are dyes "Mixed" with a touch of the fine product.

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll64/sakerjack/DSCF4382.jpg

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll64/sakerjack/DSCF4381.jpg

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll64/sakerjack/DSCF4380.jpg

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll64/sakerjack/DSCF4379.jpg

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll64/sakerjack/DSCF4383.jpg

COMEAUX
08-18-2011, 09:27 AM
clappclappclapp Another AWESOME hood Ken, I really like the way ya did the art in the back.... that is cool. Rich you are a lucky man,perfect hood for ya my friend.beeer

Chris

sakerjack
08-18-2011, 02:46 PM
clappclappclapp Another AWESOME hood Ken, I really like the way ya did the art in the back.... that is cool. Rich you are a lucky man,perfect hood for ya my friend.beeer

Chris

LOL,, thanks Chris.

oldguy
08-18-2011, 02:46 PM
My, my Ken, I thought you Canucks were on the conservative side.

That hood is... NAUGHTY !!! I like it. Shouldn't ask if there was a model.
Spank spank. :D

Same stipple texture tooling as the two-color Pred8tor you made for me.

Do the dice snake eyes up have a special meaning ?

My, my.

Dan

sakerjack
08-18-2011, 03:19 PM
My, my Ken, I thought you Canucks were on the conservative side.

That hood is... NAUGHTY !!! I like it. Shouldn't ask if there was a model.
Spank spank. :D

Same stipple texture tooling as the two-color Pred8tor you made for me.

Do the dice snake eyes up have a special meaning ?

My, my.

Dan

LMAO,I have made naughtier!! We are a conservative nation that is for sure but I am lefthanded and a bit of an artsy type which is a SCARY Combination... Yes the center panel is 100% tooled as was yours.
There is no hidden meaning that I know of, in fact I know nothing about dice games.

Heatherg
08-19-2011, 11:57 AM
Another good one!!!!! Ken :)

Todd Brown
08-19-2011, 12:27 PM
If I were that good, considering what was on the sides...I know what would have been on the back slit

Squirrelhawkin
08-19-2011, 01:05 PM
Hmmm,Looks a little like Kat Von D ;)

Lowachi
08-19-2011, 01:11 PM
If I were that good, considering what was on the sides...I know what would have been on the back slit

Now now now, Ken's conservative remember;)

sakerjack
08-19-2011, 01:23 PM

LMAO,, I have done one!!

Lowachi
08-19-2011, 01:28 PM
LMAO,, I have done one!!

Probably for some beachcomber frm TX;)

JRedig
08-19-2011, 01:44 PM
LMAO,, I have done one!!

LOL, Pics or it didn't happen! toungeout

Ok, maybe just on PM...:D

Lowachi
08-19-2011, 01:54 PM
ya did send a copy of the advertisement didn't ya?? Pictures are going to Lynchburg TN when I get her out for the season, adorned in her new hood, next to a bottle of Single Barrel. (Minus the dram I'm holding of course ;).)

sakerjack
08-19-2011, 02:12 PM
ya did send a copy of the advertisement didn't ya?? Pictures are going to Lynchburg TN when I get her out for the season, adorned in her new hood, next to a bottle of Single Barrel. (Minus the dram I'm holding of course ;).)

Sure get me in trouble with the JD Distillery, There is something small in the inside as well nothing fancy but it does identify the hood a bit more.

sakerjack
08-19-2011, 02:13 PM
LOL, Pics or it didn't happen! toungeout

Ok, maybe just on PM...:D

Did you see my Flamingo hood? It kinda went like this and kinda like that etc etc etc.

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll64/sakerjack/DSCF3871.jpg

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll64/sakerjack/DSCF3873.jpg

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll64/sakerjack/DSCF3872.jpg

COMEAUX
08-19-2011, 02:55 PM
Probably for some beachcomber frm TX;)

Not me Rich..... but sounds like a great idea for the next one:D

Chris

Lowachi
08-19-2011, 05:29 PM
Not me Rich..... but sounds like a great idea for the next one:D

Chris
just a thoughttoungeout. sounded like us......:D. I'm mantling over the mailbox!!!!

sakerjack
08-19-2011, 05:44 PM
just a thoughttoungeout. sounded like us......:D. I'm mantling over the mailbox!!!!

You have NO idea the pressure I am under with this hood Rich. You are such an outstanding leather craftsman I fear my work will pale in comparison to yours. All I can ask is a fit and a smile when you get it this coming week.

Lowachi
08-19-2011, 05:53 PM
You have NO idea the pressure I am under with this hood Rich. You are such an outstanding leather craftsman I fear my work will pale in comparison to yours. All I can ask is a fit and a smile when you get it this coming week.

I'm "flying" 5 peregrines-flying,not hunting all-- it'll fit somebody I swear!!!

COMEAUX
08-19-2011, 06:00 PM

Yeah, I know what ya say'n...oh hell it's 5PMbeeer

Chris

Lowachi
08-19-2011, 08:38 PM

Ken my friend,artist to artist, I'm gonna smile, great big!!!!.
Just remember, it's easy to make a buckle fit....ya just need a belt. :D My stuff wouldn't be practicle on anything but a presentation piece, and I think I would actually have to tool it on the block....not that I'm thinking about....;)

sakerjack
08-20-2011, 09:10 AM
Another good one!!!!! Ken :)

Thank you have you heard from our friend?

sakerjack
08-20-2011, 09:11 AM
Hmmm,Looks a little like Kat Von D ;)

I ALWAYS keep her in mind..

sakerjack
08-20-2011, 02:08 PM
Ken my friend,artist to artist, I'm gonna smile, great big!!!!.
Just remember, it's easy to make a buckle fit....ya just need a belt. :D My stuff wouldn't be practicle on anything but a presentation piece, and I think I would actually have to tool it on the block....not that I'm thinking about....;)

Well lets hope it pleases your trained eye. Your work is first rate.

Lowachi
08-20-2011, 04:16 PM
Well lets hope it pleases your trained eye. Your work is first rate.

wish I could train the other one, it waunders sometimes;). It pleases both of 'em. & Thanks for the compliment.

STait
08-23-2011, 10:12 AM
Love the skull on the back Ken, I'm a lefty also.

sakerjack
08-23-2011, 10:48 AM
Thank you Steve, what you cannot see, as I goofed abit, is the bottom jaw with huge fangs that you cannot see behind the braces, that added to and made the that skull look cool but I placed the brace slits abit too close together so the braces hide the rest of the skull, turned out nice I think (fingers crossed) I like the CUTIE Twins!!

Lowachi
08-25-2011, 03:14 PM
jawwGuess what my sweet lil mailcarrier brought me?? Ladies & Gentlemen, the pix don't do it justice! I like the inside too. Thanks Ken!! Now I just have ta keep Brandon from snitchin it when he sees it in Vernal;). When I pull the falcons out here in a couple weeks, I'll post some pix of Crystal & her new Sunday go ta Meetin' Hood! thumbsupp

Thanks again Ken. The "jinx" is over and it's definitely worth waiting for!!!!

Lowachi
08-25-2011, 03:50 PM
in fact, I'm gonna take a break & toast this piece of art!beeer. (Chris L., we need an icon of "sippin' whiskey"...)

sakerjack
08-25-2011, 05:29 PM
jawwGuess what my sweet lil mailcarrier brought me?? Ladies & Gentlemen, the pix don't do it justice! I like the inside too. Thanks Ken!! Now I just have ta keep Brandon from snitchin it when he sees it in Vernal;). When I pull the falcons out here in a couple weeks, I'll post some pix of Crystal & her new Sunday go ta Meetin' Hood! thumbsupp

Thanks again Ken. The "jinx" is over and it's definitely worth waiting for!!!!

SO glad it arrived safely, more importantly I am very pleased you are pleased with the hood. Your comments mean a great deal as you are such a fine leather craftsman, very much appreciated.

sakerjack
08-26-2011, 01:42 PM
in fact, I'm gonna take a break & toast this piece of art!beeer. (Chris L., we need an icon of "sippin' whiskey"...)

Just bought some of that Sippin Poison, I will join you later today, Cheers!!

Heatherg
08-26-2011, 04:52 PM
Thank you have you heard from our friend?

I sure have....had a little knee surgery...and down time...but I think is back up and running :) literally :)

Lowachi
08-26-2011, 07:33 PM
Just bought some of that Sippin Poison, I will join you later today, Cheers!!

Here's to you, and the hood!beeer

sakerjack
08-26-2011, 07:50 PM
Here's to you, and the hood!beeer

I sent photos to a friend, falconer and a friend to Heather G and I ,as well as many others out there,, His comments were... "They used to be called EYE PANELS",,, "Now they are will be known as "Cheek Panels" ..
Cheers,,

Lowachi
08-26-2011, 08:13 PM
I sent photos to a friend, falconer and a friend to Heather G and I ,as well as many others out there,, His comments were... "They used to be called EYE PANELS",,, "Now they are will be known as "Cheek Panels" ..
Cheers,,

LMAO!! I'll drink ta that too:D.beeer