PDA

View Full Version : Wyoming permit

Hawkingcolorado
09-19-2011, 03:00 PM
Hi All,
Can anyone identify the correct forms for an out of state hunting permit for Falconry in Wyoming? I've looked at their online stuff and didn't really see it.- Thanks

rrcoati
09-19-2011, 03:56 PM
Hope this helps

http://gf.state.wy.us/fiscal/license/licprices/default.aspx

Need a hunt with falcon permit along with game bird/small animal

sharptail
09-19-2011, 06:00 PM
Hi All,
Can anyone identify the correct forms for an out of state hunting permit for Falconry in Wyoming? I've looked at their online stuff and didn't really see it.- ThanksYou can purchase them all from any license agent, 7 days a week, as of last season. You do not an import permit(at least from the WGF, I am not sure about other agencies) if the imported raptors are on your out of state falconry license. Walmarts are license agents and there are many others.

The only exception is non native raptors that are not held on a falconry license and there are no 3-186a forms filed for. In such a cased you will need an import.

sharptail
09-19-2011, 06:16 PM
Hope this helps

http://gf.state.wy.us/fiscal/license/licprices/default.aspx

Need a hunt with falcon permit along with game bird/small animalI think that it is covered under chapter 10.

I am not sure but I think WGF also handles inspections of livestock and fish. I know that they(WGF) require a HC and/or inspection for parrots, even your family pet.

kenny
09-19-2011, 08:22 PM
Jeff you are correct. You need a "to hunt with falcon" licence. A bird and a small game for rabbits and a conservation stamp. You can obtain all these from any computer vendor. The vendor might have some trouble finding the "to hunt with falcon" licence, but it's there. It might be worded slightly different but its there. One correction Jeff, it's not Chapte 25, that permit covers non indiginious species. If you have any trouble please contact me and I will do my best to help.
Regards
Kenny Sterner
President, Wyoming Falconers Assn.
P.S. Excuse the bad spelling.

Hawkingcolorado
09-19-2011, 10:21 PM
Thank you guys!