PDA

View Full Version : Hello from New York!!

sharpset62
09-24-2011, 09:57 PM
Hey guys my name is Joe and I live in Orange County NY (Hudson Valley). I have been practicing falconry for over two years now and just received my "General" status. Yeah me!! I have gone through two RT's and my current RT (1580 capture) is being intermewed for the first time this year. She is at the end of her moult and is very eager to get out hunting again, as well as myself. In the meantime I currently seek the great masked accipiter the Northern Goshawk! Im extremely passionate about hunting but falconry has brought me to a whole new level! I love this sport!! :D Thanks Joe

FredFogg
09-24-2011, 10:49 PM
Hey Joe, welcome to NAFEX! We love pictures so show us some of that big ole red-tail and join the crowd, lots of us on here love those goshawks!

Dave Gibson
09-25-2011, 02:29 PM
(welc) to NAFEX!!!!!!!

Chris L.
09-25-2011, 02:35 PM
Hi Joe, welcome to NAFEX. Please don't hesitate to post and share you hunting stories... As Fred said, we love pictures!

Happy hawking

Chris

ewilkins1979
09-25-2011, 05:42 PM
hi everyone my name is ed wilkins and im new to the sport hopeing to meet and chat with people in the hudson valley or orange,sullivan county so any advice comments are greatly appreciated bewell to all and god bless these birdsrtsqrl