PDA

View Full Version : Help

CJT
11-23-2011, 06:09 PM
Could anyone help me, for some reason when i try to post half the time my post is "withheld " to be checked by a moderator ? but the post is then lost and never posted, i did try sending a message to a mod, with no reply. thanks guys, colin

Keith Denman
11-23-2011, 06:13 PM
Well Colin, this post worked it is posted. Have you gone to the tab at the top bar My Topics? Click on that and see if it is showing your post there.

CJT
11-23-2011, 06:25 PM
Thanks keith,and yes i have tried that, i do actually moderate on a uk forum, so im sort of aware, however ive tried to put up posts, and for some reason i get a message flash stating, that a moderator would have to check the post before it can be added to a thread, this has happedn on 3 of my 5 posts today....col

Dirthawking
11-24-2011, 02:23 AM
Hey Colin, I am sorry to hear that you are having problems. Rest assured that it will be looked into. I know that admin, myself, and another mod are sitting at the NAFA meet. I am not near a computer and am replying to this via cell phone.

CJT
11-24-2011, 05:00 AM
Hey Colin, I am sorry to hear that you are having problems. Rest assured that it will be looked into. I know that admin, myself, and another mod are sitting at the NAFA meet. I am not near a computer and am replying to this via cell phone.
Thanks mate, would be appreciated . Atb Col