PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Maryland

jpfever
03-28-2012, 10:00 PM
I just wanted to introduce myself. Its been almost 20 years since I was first introduced to to falconry. Due to college and military service, I have been unable to get involved. So, I'm starting off fresh. I have a sponsor who means the world to me. I am looking forward to learning everything I can. This forum has been and is a great help.

FredFogg
03-28-2012, 10:47 PM
I just wanted to introduce myself. Its been almost 20 years since I was first introduced to to falconry. Due to college and military service, I have been unable to get involved. So, I'm starting off fresh. I have a sponsor who means the world to me. I am looking forward to learning everything I can. This forum has been and is a great help.

Welcome to NAFEX! Take a look at the Forum Rules (http://www.nafex.net/misc.php?do=cfrules) to familiarize yourself with how things work around here.

Keith Denman
03-28-2012, 11:41 PM
Welcome aboard and good luck with your apprenticeship

ptotten
03-29-2012, 08:31 AM
Welcome JP! You are not far from New Jersey, hopefully we can hunt together sometime. A few Maryland falconers have been to our field meets. Have you taken your test yet?