PDA

View Full Version : Greetings

pjb
04-18-2012, 01:29 PM
I wanted to introduce myself as I have been lurking around the forums for a while now. I was first licensed in 1968 and flew birds actively into the mid nineties during which time I flew and took game with kestrels, redtails, sharpies, coops, gos, prairies and peregrines. I stopped when my time was needed to care for elderly family, career and kids.

I live in Central Calif. and I am an investment counselor/ dealer in antiques for museum endowments and private acquisitions. A couple of years back I started getting that itch back as my time freed up and resurrected my memberships and friendships.

I find these forums and the generous contributions of the members wellsprings of information and only wish this technology had been around when I started. Beats the sh** out of the Dewey Decimal System. Hopefully I’ll have something of benefit to contribute sometime.

PJ Bird

Keith Denman
04-18-2012, 05:36 PM
I am sure you will and can add all kinds of great information. One of the nice things about this lifestyle is that there is so much diverse skills that we all share things in our lives that help and teach not only ourselves but hopefully others.

sharptail
04-18-2012, 06:06 PM
Welcome aboard Paul, what will you choose to fly now?

pjb
04-18-2012, 07:39 PM
Thanks much for the welcome. Gos and a Saker.

sharptail
04-18-2012, 10:55 PM
What will be the quarrys?

pjb
04-18-2012, 11:04 PM
Feather and fur…crows, duck, cts with the occasional straggler thrown in.