PDA

View Full Version : Is this our Bill Horn?

oscarpack@yahoo.com
04-24-2012, 09:53 AM
http://www.ussportsmen.org/legislative-action/u-s-house-votes-to-protect-hunting-shooting-on-public-land/

sharptail
04-30-2012, 03:05 PM
I am not sure Oscar.

WHITEGOS
04-30-2012, 04:14 PM
Dear Jeff

Id like to see the comments but cannot find them on the website. I'm about to post mine and wanted to see them. Anyone concerned about more USFWS adding more restrictions should post a comment to USFWS. See the proposed changes they desire on USFWS web site.

Mark

I am not sure Oscar.

goshawkr
04-30-2012, 06:00 PM
Dear Jeff

Id like to see the comments but cannot find them on the website. I'm about to post mine and wanted to see them. Anyone concerned about more USFWS adding more restrictions should post a comment to USFWS. See the proposed changes they desire on USFWS web site.

Mark

Got a link to make this easier to find?

bluejack
04-30-2012, 07:11 PM
Bill Horn is the legal council for the USSA and the AFC.

What changes are you guys talking about?

sharptail
04-30-2012, 07:59 PM
Dear Jeff

MarkI got the official notice today Mark. I haven't been to the site yet, but will sort it out and get back on this.

sharptail
04-30-2012, 08:07 PM
Dear Jeff

MarkHi Mark,
For me it popped up under the legal tab at the top of the page when just going to the AFC site independantly of the link and also automatically from the link on the notice. Let me know if you are still haveing trouble and I will look into it farther.

bluejack
04-30-2012, 08:17 PM
Never mind, I got it