PDA

View Full Version : Sky Hunters: The Passion of Falconry

Toadstool
07-25-2012, 04:38 PM
Does anybody know who may be selling this book? I believe the author is Hossein Amirsadeghi. I saw it advertised in an issue of American Falconry. Thanks :)
(http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=ntt_athr_dp_sr_1?_encoding=UTF8&sort=relevancerank&search-alias=books&ie=UTF8&field-author=Hossein%20Amirsadeghi)

JRedig
07-25-2012, 04:47 PM
Get a hold of Rob Palmer, photographer. He has a lot of work into this book and can get it.

Toadstool
07-25-2012, 04:59 PM
Thanks for the advice! I'll see if I can find him.

Dirthawking
07-25-2012, 05:10 PM
He is located in Colorado. I know you can find him on facebook as he does seem to travel a lot taking pictures.

I am not sure if the number I have for him is correct anymore.

Toadstool
08-01-2012, 01:18 PM
Get a hold of Rob Palmer, photographer. He has a lot of work into this book and can get it.

Thanks. I got a hold of Rob on the phone. He's a great guy, and offered to sign the book for me. Hopefully I'll get it in the next couple days.

Toadstool
08-16-2012, 01:46 PM
I highly recommend this book, it was well worth every penny! It's absolutely teeming with information on the history and beginnings of falconry. I especially enjoy reading about how falconry is practiced around the world. It's readily apparent that a copious amount of time was spent on this book. I've only got through a small portion, but there's no doubt that this will end up being one of my most prized books. Rob Palmer was kind enough to sign it, which is a nice bonus.