PDA

View Full Version : Hi again from N.E. Ohio

siberian1
09-02-2012, 09:48 PM
Well I guess I should apologize. In my haste to say hi, it was pointed out that I didn't have my name. Sorry about that. A little background on me. My name is Ed and I live in the N.E. part of Ohio. 53 years old and counting. Work in a high school in Warren Ohio. Love being outside, esp when the temp. drops. Hope to be around for awhile.

Lowachi
09-02-2012, 10:04 PM
Well I guess I should apologize. In my haste to say hi, it was pointed out that I didn't have my name. Sorry about that. A little background on me. My name is Ed and I live in the N.E. part of Ohio. 53 years old and counting. Work in a high school in Warren Ohio. Love being outside, esp when the temp. drops. Hope to be around for awhile.

Hi Ed, welcome to the party. if you go to your user cp, you'll see how to add a signature. One of the few rules around here. so before the forum police getcha, ...:D. And again, welcome to NAFEX

Joby
09-02-2012, 10:05 PM
Welcome to the board Ed and to Ohio falconry. My name is Joe Dorrian and I am the Apprentice Director for the state of Ohio. The Ohio Falconry Association is having it's annual picnic coming up in the next couple of weeks here in Columbus, Ohio. If you're serious about becoming a falconer, I'd suggest joining the state club.

siberian1
09-02-2012, 10:12 PM
Rich, Thanks Rich, seen that, just got sidetracked in all my excitement

Joby, going there right now.

Ed in Ohio