PDA

View Full Version : Falcons for Sale

herman
09-13-2012, 07:39 AM
Due to circumstance beyond my control I am selling my falcons. They are as follows
1.2012 tiercel Aplomado feeding off glove and lure, very nice bird no bad habbits. $1800.00
2.2012 female Peals/Anatum feeding off glove, hoods well. $1200.00
3.2011 tirercel Gyr/Aplomado has been flown and taken game from fist or from a pitch. Make offer.
4.2001 Gyr/Peregrine, this is a great bird that has killed hundreds of ducks. $1000.00

No reasonable offer for any of the birds will be turned down. I can furnish pictures and more information on all the birds. Buyer will pay for deposit on hood or buy it for shipping. Buyer will also pay for crate and shipping. I am not interested in trades. Please if you are not serious about buying a bird do not reply. If you can pick up the bird I have a couple hundred frozen quail I will sell for $1.30 each. I will not ship the quail.

Thank you and good luck in the field.
Herman

Chris L.
09-13-2012, 10:05 AM
Herman is a great guy and easy to deal with. Buy with confidence.

Also, the tiercel aplomado he is selling is from my Aplo project this year. This bird comes from parents who were both hunted and were excellent game hawks.

If anyone on NAFEX picks him up please stay in touch with me as he is out of my first clutch of aplomados. I like to know what type of offspring my pairs are making. This helps me know if i need to keep that pair together or not. As I said, his parents are great game hawks.

thanks and happy hawking

Chris

herman
09-15-2012, 11:28 AM
We have sold the Peregrine and the Aplomado tiercel. The falcons that are left are the Gyr/Peregrine and the Gyr/Aplo. My wife and I have figured out a way for me to have enough time to fly them so I will be keeping them. We have had a rough summer with some life changing events. We hope the worst is over for us.

Thanks again
Herman